I gave my first ever, public speaking session at MooseCamp this morning, and things went… ok.
The truth is that I’ve been so slammed with work lately that my mind hasn’t been able to wrap itself around the talk until this morning. Around 6AM, I went running through Stanley Park and took the time to plot out a course in my head as to what I wanted to talk about. Thing is, the neurons in my brain are consistently jumping around, so I’m not sure I said everything I wanted to say or said things that made sense.
Photo credit: Duane Storey on Flickr
I wanted to make a quick post with bullet point links to the things I mentioned and name dropped. There might be additions later.
- radiozoom.net – My initial podcast
- thecrazycanucks.com – The podcast by Canucks fans and for hockey fans in general
- RSS (Wikipedia) – The one thing that makes your podcast work
- Ubercaster – The audio production program that I use to produce all my podcasts
- Castblaster – A PC based program that is great for producing podcasts as well